Thursday, November 29, 2012

so put your arms around me baby

I've came up with many outfits at home countless times, I've bought things that I told myself I would wear, and look where's that got me now? Outfits: quite a few. Courage: -2948475674682
I keep wearing the same few outfits to school, even if my classmates aren't sick of them, I am. This morning I was suppose to wear the outfit I've planned beforehand, and in the end? Yup, you've guessed it, I chickened out AGAIN. Why oh why did I do that? Why can't I just have the freaking courage to dress up? Ok, maybe to school I'll just throw on something comfortable, not overdressed since I live so near to school, but what about when I'm out? Just like last Sunday, I put on this gorgeous dress, paired it with my fav denim vest, put on my shoes and was about to head out, then I thought, "No way I'm wearing this out! Everyone would stare at me!" And there, I went back into the house to change.

Whenever I head out, I see someone dressing so nicely, I would tell myself, "OMG I got to have that outfit in my closet" but you know me, either I've bought them, but never wear them out, OR don't even bother because I know I'd never wear them out. I have a few fashion inspirations, I envy them so much, at least they have the courage to put on the clothes they like. When when when will I ever be adventurous? When when when will I have the courage to put on one of those outfits I've came up with?

Can I buy ballz/courage/self esteem/adventurous from eBay?

P/S: sorry for the lack of updates, and the wordy post. mid sem coming up soon, I doubt I'll have the time to update, so follow me on twitter/instagram (@kisstoactivate) alright? :-) Oh and add me up on facebookkkkkkkkkkkkk ^^

4 comments:

Antidote said...

i give you balls. hahahahaa , your bbg here <3

Fion ☼ said...

aww baby! thank you, love you so much :-)

Anonymous said...

hey since u got no formspring i'll ask here, how did u make your blog banner and your tumblr and twitter image link thing?

Fion ☼ said...

Hi anon! For the blog banner, it's probably gonna sound lame but here goes, I used ppt hahaha, the font is from there and image just took from online. The link part, just change the url in the html. Hope that helps! :-)