Thursday, September 13, 2012

i'm sure everyone knows him now


I was just reading tammy's blog (ohsofickle) and her latest update was about Psy. And she mentioned something really important, that is, they did not introduce him properly. I was...pretty shocked when I watched this video, it's like they don't bother where he's from, what he does (so on and so forth), just teach them the dance and get it over with. So, is this racial discrimination? I do heard from people how westerners still treat asians unfairly. One that I heard was told by my lecturer, when she was in Australia. If you're asian and you're walking on the streets late at night, westerners would actually drive pass you and throw packets of...urine...at you. Are their actions justified? Because it could be because they're drunk and did that out of boredom. Or, it could be they despise asians and want to make a joke out of them?

Whatever the reason is, asians should be treated equally no matter what. We are all human, no one is more superior than the other. The world is already facing so many crisis (like global warming, economy?), so why do we still have to fight within ourselves? Isn't this a time where we stand even closer to fight a bigger war? I'm not saying the entire westerners discriminate asians and other races, I do know there are westerners who treat asians just as equally as they treat their own race. I really hope those who discriminate, would learn from those that don't. Whether we are different based on our skin colour, gender, language, religion, beliefs, social status, sexual orientation, where we're from, what is our occupation, we ought to accept each other and work together as one in creating a better world.

Well 'nuff said, quoting from Psy in the video, "dress classy, and dance cheesy". I like the way he think (Y)
Photobucket

And let's end this post with the super gorgeous Tom Felton♥♥♥
Photobucket

No comments: