Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My (superb) birthday!

36 
BOO! Let's start off with the day where beryl and I coincidentally wore the same outfit to school haha!! Mind you, both of us actually changed our outfits once in the morning before heading to school (I didn't feel right and she wanted to be more convenient for her dance practice afterwards), it was totally unplanned! 
  37 38 39 40 41 
On 2nd May, I've got my braces removedddddddddd! Honestly speaking, I do not miss my braces at all, eating was a hassle with my braces on, so yup I'm glad it's removed :-)
  42- 
On 4th May, I was suppose to meet Geraldine and Cindy for dinner (they were coming to my house), and who knows? Harry and Shimin came too. All of them came with sunflower and balloon and cupcakes, and birthday song hahaha! 
42 43 44 45 
After Harry and Geraldine left, Cindy and Shimin stayed behind, initially we wanted to just talk till 11plus before they head back home, haha but both of them ended up staying over instead!!! So that calls for never ending photo taking session! 
47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 
Cindy: "Don't take my ha...." Shimin: -take- Camera -snap- 
56 57 58 59 60 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 
On Monday, which is also my birthday, I thought it would be a normal boring school day like any other days. Didn't really thought of celebrating haha but my classmates gave me the biggest surprise ever! Weiling and Yuerong wanted to go to the toilet after stats class, so I just went with them. Then we proceed on to our next tutorial annnnnndddddd...."SURPRISE"! Haha they gave me sunflowers and balloons and cupcakes!
  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 
The last two photos (the sunflower) was given by my dearest boy yongjun hahaha love this boy to death! 
  83 84 
These two photos were taken on Sunday actually, a birthday celebration (for me and brother, his birthday is a day after mine!) with my family! We had seafood feast and whoa we had the best seafood everrrrrrrrrrrr. 
It was a great 3-day celebration for me, these 3 days made me realised how lucky I am to have my family and friends. I am truly the luckiest girl on earth, thank you so much guys, love y'all to the moon and back! ♡♡♡ 
Btw, I can'y believe I'm so easy to be fooled by the SAME TRICK FOR TWO CONSECUTIVE YEARS! With my secondary school friends, they surprised me at my house too. My poly friends, exact same toilet trick............... hahaha but damn, they made me super duper happy that's for sure! I wanted sunflowers and balloons (idk why) and I've gotten all of them, I feel so loved ♡♡ And lastly, whoa I definitely was well fed by everyone on these 3 days! Seafood feast, a huge chocolate cake, dominos pizza, a dozen cupcakes and astons! Hahaha I'm on the highway to fatty bom bom~
PS: most of the photos are found on my facebook, and instagram! You know I seldom update this space.....so you know what to do, add me up on instagram and twitter (@kisstoactivate) and also facebook!
PPS: I had another celebration with my rebels as well!!! In case you're wondering, rebels are Meixian, Lycia and Rachel!! (We sort of call ourselves that because of what happened in China Studies hahaha!) Lycia and I have the same birthday, so Meixian and Rachel surprised us after lecture during that week 
Alrighty, stay tuned for the next post on USS!
xoxo,
f

No comments: