Wednesday, October 10, 2012

wo de bestfriend/baby/soulmate



∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

IMG_0341 1 4 IMG_0346 IMG_0342
so there you go, the world's prettiest girl ever, Cindyyyyyyyyy♥ hope you enjoyed this bestfriend tag video! it was taken like nearly a month ago but due to my laziness and pig illness, i've only got to edit it and upload now hahahaa. love this girl to bits! :-)
anyhoos, i'm feeling so shitty these days and my period is just over (perhaps a lil too much details). well my point is, period = breakouts = ugly pimples all over = scars over scars.
i really hate my skin complexion, any solutions for a fairer, scars/pimples/blackheads free skin? sighpie.... self esteem just decreased by a gazillion times... it's not just my skin, my hair, my body as well! obviously from the pix and video above, my hair is so damn ugly, my fringe is.... nowhere in sight. it's so flat and ugly and flat. my body...my arms and legs are so skinny no matter how much food i stuff myself with, they'll never gain the extra weight. but then, my tummy oh gosh don't get me started. it's not flat and nice as before anymore. urgh i hate me, i want better complexion, i want better body shape, i want nice hair, I WANT MY BRACES OUT OF ME :'(

No comments: